Study Abroad Programs

The Herb Alpert School of Music and CalArts maintain student exchange programs with a number of schools in Europe and Asia. CalArts students interested in going on exchange should visit the Hub to read the requirements and fill out the Exchange Inquiry Form. Students must speak with the Office of International & Community Partnerships and International Student Exchanges during the fall semester to learn about the various programs available the following school year.

Some opportunities may include: