BIOGRAPHY I PUT DANIKA PRYATNA
I Putu Danika Pryatna, S.Sn., M.Sn. was born in Sading Bali on March 5, 1995. Since childhood he has been familiar with the world of art, especially Balinese musical art. Being born in an artist's family made him pursue the Balinese musical arts, both in formal and non-formal institutions. His father, I Wayan Budha, taught him to play the Balinese drums for the first time.
Undergraduate education is taken in the Karawitan Department. , Faculty of Performing Arts, ISI Denpasara in 2013 and graduated in 2017. Then proceed to the master level of the Balinese musical arts study program at Pascasarna ISI Denpasar in 2018 and graduated in 2020.
1. 2016 Opening of the Bali Arts Festival XXXVIII "Markandya Bumi Sudha Oratory
Performance" by the Indonesian Art Institute (ISI) Denpasa
2. 2017 Dance and Tabuh, Sekeha Semara Pagulingan Phunia Bhakti, Sading Village, Mengwi
District, Badung Regency, Bali Arts Festival (PKB) XXXIX
3. 2018 Drama Gong Parade, Sanggar Dewa Ruci, Kec. Abiansemal, Ambassador of Badung
Regency, Bali Arts Festival (PKB) XL
Teaching and workshop:
1. Became a coach at the Yowana Bharata Muni Sading Studio, Bali
2. Becoming a coach at Sekeha Gong Semara Pagulingan Phunia Bakti Sading, Bali
3. Workshop-2020 With the title "Balinese Music Rhythm" through ZOOM media hosted by the
Gamelan community, Merdu Kumala, California
1. As the 3rd Best Graduate of the Masters Program at the Indonesian Institute of the Arts
Denpasar. 30 September 2020.
2. Became a Jury for the 2020 Online Song Cover Competition at IHDN Denpasar Campus. 9
3. Writing a book on the single Kendang Game Technique in Balinese Gamelan. 12 October